Sunday, January 29, 2006

Yuky

I have not been in the best mood for the past week... some stuff happened at work which has solidified my burning hate for my job. I cannot WAIT for this school year to be over. On a lighter note, the Cherokee County job fair is March 11. So hopefully something wonderful will come from that! I cannot wait to get a normal job and live close to my baby!!!

I've also been cranky because Joey's been working an average of 60 hours for the past few weeks. IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! I'm lonely. It's not like I don't have friends, but it seriously takes 2 hours to get ANYWHERE around here because of the horrible traffic, so I really have to be motivated to hang out. Thursday I'm going over Joanne's to start up bible study again, and Friday I'm going to Clarkesville to visit Meghann!! I am pumped for that. Hopefully I will get to see Joey at least once this week and then again on Saturday night. I miss him so much!!

President's Day weekend we're going camping. I CANNOT wait! Chrissy is going to come up from Florida and Meghann is coming for a night. We're trying to get a bunch of other people to go as well. It should be so much fun! I can't believe we're going in February. I'm used to February being 30 degrees below zero. You gotta love Georgia for that :) I'm also excited for Valentine's Day! I know Valentine's Day is a cheesy holiday that has been overly marketed by Hallmark, but I don't care. :) This is the first time I've been in love in like 5 years and I'm milking every second of it!!

I finally did get some new pictures, and I am determined to get a new camera in the next few weeks... I still haven't gotten my Christmas pictures from my sister and it's slowly starting to make me go insane. It's not her fault, I just can't live without a camera! Oh yeah, AND I've started to scrapbook again. Very fun. I'm attempting to get my hobbies back up and running. I really need to start working out on a regular basis as well... I'll eventually get to that...

No comments: