Thursday, January 19, 2006

Obsessions...

I am OBSESSED with both Dancing with the Stars and MySpace. I can't get enough.

Dancing with the Stars: It's SO AWESOME! I'm in love with Drew Lachey. I also love Lisa Rinna, Jerry Rice, and Tia can't remember her last name... So good...

MySpace: People are talking to me that I haven't talked to in 6+ years! It's CRAZY! I love it, very addicting. People are married and divorced and have BABIES! It's freaking me out... 24 is still young RIGHT?!?!?

Update on me applying to Michigan: So, I'm not doing it now. I went through a few slightly psychotic, hormonal days where I was freaking out for NO REASON. I don't know what I would do without Joey. He's so amazing and understands me better than anyone ever has my entire life. What a blessing God has given me. I'm so in love... Once I get a job in Cherokee my life will be fabulous. I've decided that it's not Georgia that sucks, it's just Atlanta (job wise that is... I love Atlanta other wise). I guess I thought I was a hard ass for working in the GHETTO last year in Detroit and could do it again this year in Atlanta... I'm actually in a way better neighborhood than last year, but the school system itself is terrible... hence, my bitching. I do love Georgia though and don't want to leave. Who could beat this weather? And Joey? And Joey's amazing family that makes me feel so loved? Speaking of Joey's family...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Shauna. You are the sweetest. I know you mean the would to Joey and Joe and I. I wish someone would tell me where we are going tomorrow night....
I love ya,
:)

Missy said...

I may have to jump on the mySpace bandwagon...

Good idea not moving back to MI, it is waaaaayy to freaking cold there