Friday, January 13, 2006

Boring...

So, I'm not intentionally ignoring the blogging world... my life has just been extremely boring lately and I have nothing interesting to write. I feel like I did when I moved here, BORED. I had my cable shut off because I can't afford it, and that has really not helped my boredom situation. Joey has also been working more lately, so I haven't been able to lay around all day and stare at him which normally takes up most of my time... hahahaha... just kidding... kinda...

Anyway, I need a hobby, or need to re-take up my hobbies. Such as scrapbooking, working out, etc. I've decided to definitely start my masters this summer. I'm pretty sure I'm going to Kennesaw State for early childhood education. Jennifer says they have a kick ass education program, and Joey says it's pretty cheap, so I'm taking their word on it.

I'm going through withdrawl of new pictures... I have none because I don't have a camera anymore, but that's not really a good excuse because I have stolen Joey's and still have not taken any pictures. Maybe I will go around the apartment later and take pictures of my cats like when Kim was here to visit. :) Oh my Gosh I'm such a loser.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not a loser! Your cats are very photogenic. I think you're life sounds a lot like mine. I have a very boring life. But you're never online to talk to anymore and I miss ya!