Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I FEEL FABULOUS!

WHOO HOO!!!!! Ok people, I've found the cure to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Yesterday evening I fell asleep on my couch at 6:30 watching TV, then woke up at 8:45 and went to bed. I feel GREAT today! Driving to work this morning I was thinking of all the awesome stuff I want to do this summer when I am NOT WORKING for 2 months! Well, I will be working, but it's going to be at Starbucks or some other coffee shop or book store that won't take up too much of my energy or brain power. Anyway, I decided not to start my masters this summer until I'm SURE that teaching is for me. So hopefully after I get a job in Cherokee and work in a normal environment and like teaching, then I will get my masters, but just in case I'm not too thrilled with next year either, I should wait!

Anyway, Anyway, fun stuff I want to do this summer: I want to go hiking at least once a week. Now, this may be difficult considering the summers here are like 95 degrees and super humid, but If I get my butt up at 7:00am and go, I'm thinking it won't be too bad, and it will make me feel even more fabulous. Secondly, I want to take some kind of dance class. Wouldn't that be fun?!? I'm in the hip hop capital of the world, so I might as well take some class to show me how to shake my bootie better than I already do :) Maybe I can talk someone into do this with me... Jennifer... I also want to take a salsa class that I'm hoping I can talk Joey into taking with me... I think he might consider it. I've already mentioned that I want to work in a coffee shop. Wouldn't that be fun??? Maybe not Starbucks but a non-chain would be cool. I would love to work in a book store, but the whole retail thing is annoying... Hmmm... what else... more to come I'm sure, but my kids are here now and I guess I should do my job :) OH YES! AND apparently I was arrested yesterday for mail fraud. Check it out:

I've decided to get my camera fixed even though it costs $250. So hopefully new pics to come soon. I can't wait for Valentines Day!! :)

No comments: