Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I have the BEST boyfriend ever! :)

Happy WAY LATE Valentine's Day! Mine was AWESOME!!!! (hence the title of my post). Joey wrote me a poem and made me a cupon book including a weekend roadtrip to wherever I want, a picnic in the park, a entire night of him not bitching about my cats, and a bunch of other SUPER cute and wonderful things... last of all he got me round trip tickets to fly home!!! I was so super excited!!! I left last Thursday and got back yesterday night. I had so much fun at home! The only thing that sucked was that Aimee wasn't there because she went to Disney World for the weekend. But it was great to see all my other friends and family :)

My mommy also bought me an AWESOME camera for my birthday, so I have new pictures!!!

Other than that, nothing new and exciting happening in Atlanta. The Cherokee County job fair is coming up March 11th, and I'm really really praying that I get a job that day! I don't think I could take the suspense much longer. I am super excited to finish this school year and move out of the city!

My dad is suppose to come visit me next month around my birthday and then my mom is suppose to come over Spring Break. We're going to take a roadtrip to Savannah (very excited!) I am really hoping that Natalie and Rachel can tag along as well! I got to spend time with them on Sunday this past weekend when I went up to their new house/church. Steve's church is really awesome and has a lot of room to grow, I'm very happy and excited for them. We took Natalie to Chuck E Cheese's where she didn't want to leave... and then I drove back to Southgate that night.

American Idol is coming on in 10 minutes, so here are my new pics! Enjoy!

No comments: