Thursday, March 02, 2006

Joey got an NCLEX date!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER! Joey finally got approved to take his NCLEX exam! I'm sooooooooooo incredibly happy for him I can't stand it. His internship at big Northside Hospital in Atlanta was suppose to start this coming Monday and we didn't think he was going to be able to do it because he hasn't gotten a test date, but by the grace of God the internship has been pushed back two weeks and he got a test date for March 16th in Knoxville! I'm playing "sick" from school that day to go with him. Now he needs to study study study.

Thank you to every freaking awesome person that has been praying for us! I know there is a lot of you and I love you so much and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Now all I need to worry about is getting a job for next year. As of now, I am officially unemployed as of 6/1/06. Last week I had to sign my release from contract papers which is SCARY considering I don't have a new job yet. BUT as I have already told my mom and sister, I would rather live in Joey's basement and work at Starbucks than work for APS another year... so we will have to see. I finally got my application out to Cherokee County, and the job fair is next Saturday, so if you could keep the prayers coming that would be fantastic... I surely need them.

I am very excited for this weekend. It's the first weekend that I have been in town/Joey doesn't have to work in about a billion years. Tomorrow we're going down to Conyers GA to see Joey's friend Jason's dad's band (did you get that?). We're staying at his parents that night and on Saturday I think we're driving up to Cleveland (GA, not OH) to see Michael play baseball. I'm very excited! Normal weekend activities!

I won't be in Michigan again until June for Michelle's bachelorette party, followed a week later by her wedding, followed a week later by Kimberley's wedding... whew... I will be busy, but I am getting excited for my girls!! I NEED TO TAKE VOICE LESSONS!!! I'm singing at Michelle's wedding and everytime I attempt a run-through of the song I sound like a dying frog...

I am reading the most fabulous book right now. It's called Jamima J. Someone suggested this book to me about 3 years ago and I bought it when I was in London. I think I read like the first 30 pages and wasn't too impressed for some reason. I picked it up again last week and could not put it down! I read the first 200 pages in about an hour... it's so good! Totally a chick book... but super funny, and awesome, and although I'm not done with it yet, I recommend it to anyone who wants an easy entertaining read.

Hopefully I will take some good pics this weekend and post them up soon!

No comments: