Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patricks Day!

This week has flown by! Wednesday after school Joey and I drove up to Knoxville for his nursing boards on Thursday morning. When we got there we just went out to dinner and came back to the room and watched the American Idol results show :) but Thursday we were crazy busy.

After his test we checked out and drove up to Chattanoga Tennessee which is right on the boarder of Georgia and TN. It's the cutest town ever! I want to move there. It's in the mountains, and soooo beautiful. We wanted to go do something fun so we went to the Tennessee aquarium which was AWESOME! I took some pictures on my camera, but I forgot my memory card so most of them are on a disposable that I had to buy at the aquarium... I'll have to post those later.

Sunday's my birthday. Tonight we are going out with Brent and a few other of Joey's friends, then tomorrow afternoonish we are heading down to his parents for the rest of the weekend. I think we're suppose to grill out on Sunday, but I'm not sure the weather is gonna be that great. Either way, I'm sure I'll have fun. Nothing too spectacular, but I love it down there and I love to get out of Atlanta even more.

Nothing exciting is going on other than that. I got a job for the summer working in Allison's office. I really didn't want to work this summer, but it will be nice to be making the extra money and actually paying all of my bills and having a little left over. I'm sending out some resumes and cover letters to principals this weekend because the job fair was pretty disappointing. It was basically walking up to a table for 10 seconds, handing them your resume, then going to the next table. I was like "What??? Ask me stuff!!" but they didn't. So now it's time to kiss up to some principals. We will see. The sooner I get a job the sooner I can MOVE which is not soon enough for me!!!!!! :) Anyway, here are a few pics from the aquarium. Happy St. Patricks Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chattanooga is so pretty. We used to stop as a halfway between Detroit and Tallahassee before I freakin LIVED here...

I am SO excited to see you this weekend. I almost feel as though your general presence can explain my Downriver AND MSU-ness to Caleb more than my talking ever could, hahaha...

Yesterday I wore my sunglasses on top of my head all day and it reminded me of you. And then you called! Creepy.

Girl by the way I need your address.
--Sarabryce