Thursday, October 06, 2005

The visit... and my life update

It was SO good to see my family! We had a lot of fun. Now I just wish I could see some friends back home, I miss you guys! Things here have been good... super busy as usual, but good. The job is still the same (a lot better). I'm still trying to figure out where to move in December. The weather has actually cooled off a bit and is suppose to be cool all week!!!! YIPPY! Well, cool here is still in the 70s, but hey, the LOW 70s! So I'm all about it...

Last night I went to see the new movie 'In Her Shoes'. It was SO GOOD! It's like the best movie I've seen in a really long time. Jacqueline got free sneek peek passes from her work so the whole gang got to go, it was awesome.

Tonight I'm starting a new bible study with some people from Highlands (my chuch) which should be cool, but I'm SUPER sleepy and would also just like to skip it so I can actually have a night off... Joanne would beat me up though :)

HOCKEY SEASON STARTED YESTERDAY!!!!!! So excited for that. Hopefully I'll actually get to see some Wings games, but I'm not sure if they play them here ever. I'm really excited to go to the game in December, I got my tickets in the mail last week :)

Ok, I know this is a super boring post, but I'm am SO TIRED! Someone kept me on the phone way too late last night :) I'm off to nap. Here's the rest of my pics from the family visit.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Your neice is so adorable! She smiles in all the pics! It is so cute! I'm not sure if you know but In Her Shoes is actually a book by Jennifer Weiner. She has a bunch of books and they are all REALLY good so if you liked the movie you should check them out!

Shauna said...

I love Aimee :) And Missy too of course!