Sunday, October 23, 2005

BECKY PROVAN IS IN ATLANTA!!!!! :)

This has been like the BEST weekend ever! Let me start at the end of last week...

Joe and I went to Kennesaw Mountain. Kennesaw is about 20 minutes north of Atlanta and where Joe lives. It is SO PRETTY UP THERE! You actually can hike up the mountain, but since we decided to go at the last minute, we just drove to the top. You can see the city from there... it's beautiful! And yes, I FINALLY have some pictures!

Thursday night I got a call from Becky saying that her and Roberto (her AWESOME bf) were coming to Atlanta to escape hurricane Wilma, just in case it decided to hit Florida. Friday I met them out at a bar where Roberto's best friend bartends. It was SO GOOD to see her!!! I love this girl. She is doing amazing. I'm so happy she got out of Southgate 4 years ago... it has done her wonders! She's SUCH A SWEETY!!!! We caught up a bit and then I headed out to Kennesaw to go out with Joey, Brent (his awesome roomie) and their neighbors. Good times were had. :)

Saturday Joe and I drove to his Grandpa's and had lunch with his whole family. I am in love with his family. They are all SUPER sweet people that have made me feel totally welcome... I feel so lucky! After that we headed back north and had a pretty uneventful Saturday afternoon, but it was so nice to just chill for once! I needed it. We hooked up with Becky that night in Midtown. Seriously people, the best Saturday I have had since I moved here. It was SO MUCH FUN! A group of us went to a few bars and had a great time. Again, pics below. I was so excited for Becky to meet Joe... you know, the "Southgate" connection there. I want him to meet everyone at home SO BAD, but since that can't happen for at least 2 months (wink, hopefully) it was GREAT that Becky got to meet him and spend some QT.

The past few days I keep having these "I am so freaking happy" moments. You know, when you get caught in a moment where you're like, "I feel so incredible right now... I'm not stressed about anything, and it's wonderful!" I haven't had one of those moments since freshman year of college... not that I can remember at least.

30 days til I go home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man that dude you are with is HOT!