Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm sick AND have insomnia

I'm allergic to Georgia. Since I moved here I've been sick at least once every 3 weeks... it sucks. I'm pretty sure it's allergies because every time the weather changes my nose plugs up and my throat closes. Yuk! So, I'm playing hookie from school today. I didn't feel very well yesterday either and took it out on my kids... I so didn't want to do that today! I was going to attempt to get some good sleep but couldn't fall asleep til around 3am, and now I'm up at 9... way too early. I should totally have slept in til 1. Bummer. I drank a half gallon of tea, I think the caffeine did me in.

ANYWAY, Happy Birthday to just about every one of my family members! October is crazy. Last week was my Grandpa's birthday, tomorrow is Katie's, Saturday is Courtney's and next week is Nancy's and Rachel's. I've been sending out cards like a crazy person. I love birthdays :)

Today I am going to attempt to get some things done... I need to birthday shop, I need to regular shop, I need to fill out report cards, I need to go to the library and return a 3 week overdue book, I need to workout, I need to go to the post office, and I need to get some food in my apartment... or maybe I will just say screw it and do some scrapbooking. Hopefully I will be feeling better to get SOMETHING productive done today.

I have to say people, I was not too impressed with The Da Vinci Code. Some of you may think I am insane, but I put off reading this book forever just because I've had about 3000 other books to read, and when I finally do read it, not only does it take me like 2 months, but I'm not that impressed! I mean, it wasn't bad, but I was expecting greatness... bummer. I just started reading Bridget Jones the Edge of Reason. I'm on like page 8 and I already think the book is great. Probably because I totally relate... such a great book ladies, check it out.

OH! I forgot to say that I think I'm not moving now until June. My apartment complex is letting me stay on a month-to-month basis with the same rent $$ until June... probably because of all the construction going on. This is a plus, because other than the $70 water bill (don't get me started), I actually like living here. It's too far from work and from a certain someone, but it's huge, I love it, and I have Allison my saving grace next door. So I'm excited that I don't have to try and figure out how to move all of my stuff (and I have A LOT of it) all by myself in December or January. At least in June I will be on summer vaca. and can take like a full week to move if I want... major bonus.

I need a vacation SO BAD! If someone doesn't go on Spring Break with me I am going by myself. I haven't been on vacation in forever and I need to go party for a week somewhere... so let's go people!

34 days til I go home!

1 comment:

Missy said...

dan brown gets on my nerves