Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm having a bummed out day

It's probably from the lack of sleep. Don't read too much into that... I've just been staying out WAY too late and eating like crap which is making me feel like complete garbage. I did work out yesterday though. Joe let me come with him and his roomie to the gym and worked me out. I felt completely retarded at first because Joe is a workout god, but he kept telling me how awesome I was doing AND I kicked his butt in cardio which made me feel better :)

Other than that things have been going really well. I can't believe I have a boyfriend (yes, I said it, boyfriend) it trips me out. I always said that when I met the right person for me I would know automatically. How right I was, is an understatement. I love spending time with someone who makes me constantly laugh and feel so good about myself. I haven't had a boyfriend that I have actually liked (key phrase: actually liked) in like 5 years. It's crazy. I forgot what it was suppose to feel like. It's all that gitty singing on the mountain top stuff that makes people want to vommit. I love it!

School/Work is the same... I'm super tired and slightly annoyed today, so it's not a good day for me to talk about it. So I won't. I can't wait for the weekend and it's only Tuesday... major bummer. Hopefully this weekend I can actually get some work done because lately, I've been a bit preoccupied... :) I need some new pics, my blog is boring without pictures, I will work on it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah have you worn a sweater set yet? :) That's great about Joe. You'll have to tell me more about him!

Shauna said...

HAHAHAAHAHA! Sweater set... I about DIED when I read that. You are so funny. I dress up everyday, it's so weird. Last year I would wear my hair up with my glasses on and NO makeup like everyday... this year I'm actually attempting to look presentable. To answer your question, no, I haven't worn a sweater set yet. BUT I'm also living in Georgia where it's still 70+ degrees outside. I'm sure the set will be busted out soon! :)