Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm in trouble...

So, I'm in trouble... but I guess it's in a good way... I have actually met someone :) I've been getting hostile IMs and phone calls all week from all of my friends asking about him, but as you have probably noticed, I haven't been too keen on talking about it. Not because I don't like him, but because I do!

His name is Joe... and he's awesome :) We've been talking on the phone and via email for about 2 months now, but on Saturday we finally went out, and I have to say it was a fabulous first date. I talked too fast and was a tad hyper (as most of you know I get when I'm nervous) but I'm pretty sure he didn't fault me for it. He's really funny and intelligent and sweet and... I'm just waiting to figure out what's wrong here... I asked him if he was an axe murderer or rapist, and he said no... so I think I might be in the clear :)

So if you are one of the many that are feeling neglected by my lack of info. the past week (Aimee), don't take it personal... I've been freaking out a tad... again, in a good way :) I don't want to give TOO many details because I'm sure he's going to read this and think I'm the biggest dork :) So anyway, I figured it was about time I let you know what's going on! I'm a happy girl! Hopefully this will turn out well, I've got my fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you meet him? Is he a teacher too?
You may be a dork for talking about it, but inquiring minds want to know, man:)
--Sarabryce

Anonymous said...

Shauna,
Just remember that you have everything to offer, you're a great girl so MAKE it special!
Kimberley

Shauna said...

Kim you sound like my mom! :) But I love you, and thanks for caring about me so much... SARA- we have to catch up girl! Too much to tell on this thing :)

Anonymous said...

Hey now! Well I guess your mom isn't such a bad thing when it comes to heartache or love huh????
Take it easy!