Friday, August 12, 2005

TGIF

Thank goodness the week is over... it was a tough one... I'm so tired! I was going to come home right after school today and vege out the whole night, but I decided it wasn't such a great idea because I wasn't done at school til 5-5:30ish and if I left the city at that time I wouldn't get home til around 8 because of traffic... so, Jennifer, LaVasia and I went to Applebees for happy hour :) I had ONE drink and I was quite tipsy, I was shocked at this, but then realized that I really haven't drank in like 2 months so my once strong tolerance is now GONE, which I don't really mind all that much, it's way cheaper to drink only 1 or 2. After Applebees I met Meghan from MSU at her friend Matt's and we went out for a bit. Matt and I talked for 2 hours straight about politics and some on religion (mostly God) we basically didn't agree on anything... but it was nice to have some intellectual stimulation. Now I am home and I just wanted to post so you could see pics of my classroom!! IT IS FINALLY DONE!!! I still want to add stuff to the walls, but it has vastly improved. I'm excited for the kids to come on Monday.

No comments: