Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Friends

So, FINALLY I am finished with teacher training... it has been killer the last few days, but I've made it through. I'm actually SO LUCKY that although the training has been boring, the social interaction has been awesome. I've met some wonderful people that I hopefully will keep in touch with ALL YEAR LONG! I am hoping to get a group of us together this weekend to go out... Tomorrow I FINALLY will be in my classroom! I'm so excited... I can't wait to get everything situated. Friday I'm going back to school voluntarily, then next week I'll be there all week for meetings and such, the kids come the following Monday. I'm really excited to be teaching 2nd grade! I think it's going to be a lot easier than 1st because most of them can already read and write (hopefully). Ok, this is a pretty boring post, but I wanted to post a few pics of my new friends. I don't have any of the boys unfortunately because I haven't been in training with them for the last few days AND I skipped out early yesterday... shhhhhhh, don't tell. I'll post more tomorrow when I have new pics of my classroom!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your doing well and a litle sad to see that you have new "teacher" friends:( Hope that everything works out for you this year. I hope you know I am here if you need anything!

Shauna said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!! How was Boston?!?!?