Saturday, October 08, 2011

Saturday...

I spent my Saturday cooking, baking and searching for new yummy recipes. During my search, I found this neat website that lists every "National Day" throughout the year. Happy American Tag Day! ;)

Today I made kapusta soup, banana bread and cinnamon chocolate chip cake. All turned out super yummy! I planned on making blueberry muffins, but ran out of milk, so that is on my agenda for tomorrow or Monday. Tomorrow, we are going to the apple orchard, so I am thinking an apple recipe in the near future! Nothing like fresh apples baked into bread, muffins, cakes, cookies, hmmmmm just about anything.

I've been having so much fun going through all of my recipes, looking for new ones and cooking and baking my heart away the past couple of weeks. I am hoping I won't end the month of October 20 pounds heavier... We shall see ;)

3 comments:

Missy said...

i'm so glad my birthday is national tortilla chip day! LOL

Shauna said...

Hahaha! My birthday is National Poultry Day! :)

AC said...

I knew my office assistant would turn out to be a wonderful, creative, successful woman!!!
So you have to post the kapusta soup recipe! My mouth is watering.