Friday, September 30, 2011

Bakeathon begins... TOMORROW!

30 days of baking, here we come! Been searching various cookbooks, saved recipes, blogs and websites for recipes I want to try out. So far, I've found several that I'm REALLY excited about! I am *attempting* to bake as nutritious as possible, but, sometimes, you need to splurge a little... Ahem, chocolate chip & Oreo cookie brownies WILL be made sometime this month. How could I POSSIBLY not bake those?! :)

Just received these beautiful, organic carrots today. Can't wait to use them to kick off the baking tomorrow!

 


Now, I just need someone to eat it all... Any volunteers? ;)

4 comments:

Missy said...

sounds great! i can't wait to hear all about it!

check out the Pinch My Salt blog - she has lots of yummy recipes!

I'll volunteer!! Will baked goods make it all the way to SoCal? :-D

Shauna said...

OOOOhhhhhh, will definitely check that blog out! Have not come across that one yet and I'm always in search of new recipes! :) Thanks!!!! AND, next time you come home, I will make lots of yummy treats for you!

Missy said...

i'm coming home 17 nov - 21 nov for Sara's baby shower. get those eggs crackin'! :-D

Shauna said...

OH! I'd LOVE to see you!!! :) :) :)