Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Organic Milk

Such a great article. Thanks This Chick Cooks! When I was pregnant, we went through a gallon of milk every other day... I CRAVED milk. That's when we started consistently buying organic milk. I am blessed with a mother that has always been interested in healthy eating, and has passed that onto me, so I think I'm a tad more knowledgeable than the average bear. I'm not a size 0 or obsessed with low-fat eating (which is unhealthy in itself), however, I am passionate about the quality of ingredients my family puts into their bodies, especially now that I am a Mommy. I like to cook and bake this way as well and am in constant search of recipes that support our healthy lifestyle (organic, whole wheat, whole grains, low/no refined sugars, etc.). I've been lucky to find a couple in the past few days... Will be sharing soon! But, if anyone has any to share with ME, I'd love, love, LOVE it!

No comments: