Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Peter, we have to talk about your TPS reports

Week 1 down, 40 some more to go... or 30 some... I don't count down this early in the year, it probably would depress me. I'm so exhausted! Back to school time is rough, but this week is already better than last week. I'm actually planning on leaving today before 6pm. I love love love my new job. I even signed up to work After School Program... which is crazy of me considering I start MY school in less than a month, but being busy can have it's benefits... Joey misses me :) and the extra cash doesn't hurt, considering I'm broke. I mean broke, broke, broke. Joey had to give me $50 to go to Panama City this weekend just so I could get gas! We had one of the huge limbs of our tree that's in the front yard fall on the neighbors house last week after a wind storm, so I spent my last $200 getting that taken care of. AND we have to call an exterminator ASAP because we have roaches all over the place :( YUK YUK YUK, I started crying yesterday morning about it because I'm grossly petrified of them. icky. Oh the fun of domesticity...

Joey and I are planning a trip for my February break. I'm very excited. I think we're going to Mexico. We haven't been anywhere together on a "real" vacation. No, Michigan does NOT count. Although, I love when he comes home with me :) Speaking of... we decided to do Thanksgiving in Michigan this year. Christmas is still sketchy. We are going to have to figure out how we can do both. I think he wants to stay here for Christmas Eve. (my sister is going to kill me...) That's when my family does everything at home. BUT if he gets this year, I definitely get next year :)

I'm VERY excited for my sissy and Natalie and my mommy to come visit! I cannot wait! I'm mommy/Rachel/Natalie sick!

1 comment:

Cat's Litterbox said...

Okay-- roaches would make me cry too!!! How was Panama??? I hope you had a great weekend!!

I'm excited that you guys are going to Mexico on a real vacation!!! Good for you!!