Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

Well, it's day 4 of the school year and things have been going great! I've been here everyday until AT LEAST 5, and I'm adjusting to a new school, and I'm so INCREDIBLY TIRED of waking up at 5:00 am, but things are going great. I really really really like it here much much much better. My class is awesome. I'm sure there are going to be some challenges, but I can already tell how much happier I'm going to be.

I start school in a few weeks which I'm a bit nervous about considering I feel I have no spare time right now, so I don't know how I'm going to fit school in. Everything will hopefully have calmed down by then, and I can stop putting in the 12 hours at work everyday from the "back to school" stuff.

I'm going to Panama City tomorrow for the weekend! I'm very excited. I'll be there for basically only Saturday, but it will be good to get away. Allison get's her family's condo every year, and Sunday is her birthday, so it should be a good time. Hopefully I get a chance to actually sleep in!

Hopefully I will post some pictures soon... if I ever go home... I feel like I live in my classroom. I'm not switching schools any more!!!

1 comment:

Cat's Litterbox said...

Panama City Beach is soooooo much fun!! I've been there twice for spring break and loved each time more than the other!!!

I'm sure your schedule will calm down once you've gotten into the routine (I hope so anyway). I'm dreading going back... we've got 25 days until the kids start... YUCK!!!

:)