Friday, May 19, 2006

Awesomeness

I went to see WICKED Wednesday night with Allison and some of her friends, and I have to say it was the most AWESOME show I've ever seen. Better than Phantom, Lion King, etc... in my opinion. The music was fantastic, it was super hilarious, and I even cried a bit at the end (shocker). The girl that played the wicked witch had the most amazing voice, I was jealous :) I already bought the cd and can't wait for it to get here!!! So 18 thumbs up, everyone has to see it.

Also, here's a promo for Ian's band. I ordered their CD too, just haven't gotten it yet... I'll let you know what I think when I do.

As you may or may not know the re-release of Crackjaw's record "Giants From The Stereo" is being released worldwide this Tuesday May 16th, 2006!!! It would be nasty if we had your support and you went out to Best Buy, Sam Goody, f.y.e. Tower Records, VH1.com or Borders and picked up a copy. If its out of stock please order it or you can also purchase it at any of the above stores at their official web sites

Thanks for listening to me ramble and try to be a salesman. We just really need everybody's support this time. This all went from a dream to being our careers with all of your help...thank you!!!Keep Crackjaw alive!!!

Online Stores: www.bestbuy.com, www.samgoody.com, www.fye.com, www.towerrecords.com, www.amazon.com, www.VH1.com

Thanx, Crackjaw

No comments: