Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Catch up

So much, so much, I haven't posted in forever...

Savannah was AWESOME! It was so what I needed. It is gorgeous, and probably the most laid back place I've ever been in in my life. I'm so happy we got to go. Mom couldn't stay the whole week because she had to get back and be with Grandpa, who by the way is doing slightly better, but not really. My fam is moving him into a nursing home today :( At least it's 2 seconds from my Mom's house... I just never wanted ANYONE in my family to ever have to go into a nursing home. It's pretty hard to control the situation though 700 miles away.

This past weekend I went to the Braves game on Friday night with Joey, which had the potential to be awesome, but it was little league night so there were 5 bazillion kids running around everywhere, and also, we had the worst seats ever. It still would have been ok, but I was super tired being that it was Friday night... I'm always super tired on Fridays.

Saturday we went up to Cleveland Georgia to watch Michael's baseball game. I was so happy that I finally got to see him play. They didn't win even though they killed the team the previous night, but it was still awesome getting to see him play.

Sunday morning Joey and I went to his parents and went to church with the fam. Then we got to go see Joey's sister Mandy and her hubby Josh's new house that they are building. IT IS AWESOME. I'm so jealous. They are both younger than me and building a kick ass house. I still feel like I'm not a grown up, and considering I STILL don't have a job for next year I don't think I will be buying any houses anytime soon. Anyway, after that we went back to his parents and all had dinner together with the whole family. It was awesome. I got an Easter basket with a bunch of candy I so did not need to eat, but did anyway, and I got the Carrie Underwood cd too! :) I love Cheryl, she's the best!

I bought Joey a 55 gallon aquarium for his birthday... it's awesome. I didn't think that an aquarium could be so entertaining, but we've spent a lot of time so far just staring at what the fish are doing... His birthday isn't until May 3rd, but I couldn't wait and he says it's one of the best presents he's ever gotten. Yay for me! I'm pretty sure we're still going to Louisville the weekend after his birthday, so I'll spoil him a bit then as well.

I also am getting a crap load of money back on my taxes. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! Allison did them for me and hooked me up big time. I'm sure I should do something responsible with the money like pay off my credit card, fix my car up, bla bla bla, but instead I'm going on vacation. Not sure where yet, but I'm going. I need it. Joey needs it WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than I do, so sometime, somewhere, we'll go somewhere cool. I will let you know when I decide.

Ok, I'm a big nerd, but I love American Idol. I want Elliot to win. I can't believe he's been in the bottom 3 the past 2 weeks! He's awesome. Kelly Picklar and Taylor are pretty cool too. Alrighty, here's some pics...

No comments: