Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm a ESFJ

So, it's Monday morning... 1st official day of spring break... and what time am I awake at? 5:30am. Yes, I'm a crack head. My Grandpa took a turn for the worse yesterday, and I'm positive there is some liability on the hospital's part going on... so basically, I am ready to sue the hell out of Wyandotte Hospital. My mom and I were suppose to go to Savannah today, but now I'm not sure if she's going home or not, bummer :( My Grandpa needs lots of prayer!!

So anyway, I'm stressed, hence the up at 5:30am. Which is actually earlier than I EVER wake up for work! So I looked on Missy's blog and found this personality test to take. It catagorizes people in four ways:

Extrovert or Introvert

Sensing or Intuitive

Thinking or Feeling

Judging or Perceiving

I was an ESFJ, which is a little confusing to me because I have taken this test before (or a similar test just like it) and I scored way on the intuitive side, which I did not here... I think I'm pretty intuitive, oh well. Here's what I got:

78% Extrovert (very expressed extrovert... duh!)

62% Sensing (distinctively expressed sensing personality)

88% Feeling (very expressed feeling personality... again, duh)

1% Judging (slightly expressed judging personality)

It explains your results too. So if you're bored and/or have insomnia... this is pretty interesting:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi S-Dogg. Don't know if you remember me-my name in Toby Bonfiglio. We met in St. Louis with my sweet homies and partied with your hot friend and cousin. Always remember, when you're scared, just turn Nelly up real loud. Peace Out~T Bonfig

Anonymous said...

Ok this is the second time I've tried to post this. No kidding you're an ESF, how many times have I told you this? I'm not buying the J category however. Nope. You are so not a J.