Saturday, April 01, 2006

8 more weeks!

8 more weeks of school... I am so pumped! I'm a little nervous as well considering I do not yet have a job lined up for next year (bummer). It's starting to freak me out, especially since I got a letter yesterday from my apartment complex telling me I have to be out in June, which would be FINE with me if I knew where I was going!!!! Oh well, I'm sure things will work out. Keep praying for me! :)

My birthday weekend was really nice! Joey and I went down to McDonough to his parents house and stayed for a few days. His mom cooked me dinner and we had cake and ice cream and I got good presents! It was awesome. Last weekend Sara came to visit from Tallahassee. It was a lot of fun! Her friend Caleb, who's a super sweety pie, came too and we all went out and did some partying :) I introuduced them to Cowboys, which is an event in itself. We also got to go to breakfast with Shalini and Meghan who were interns last year at MSU with us. So, it kinda felt like home! I'm so happy she came to visit. The BEST friends ever are: Kimberley, Becky, and Sara because they have come to visit me thus far... I think some others who I won't mention (Aimee, Michelle, Josie, Kimmy...) should step it up! :)

Yesterday was my last day of school for a whole week! I am officially on spring break! My mom is currently an hour away driving here to visit for the week. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to make it down like we planned because my grandpa has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now and isn't doing the greatest, but hopefully my aunt can hold things down at home while mom is visiting. We are heading to Savannah on Monday and I am SO SUPER EXCITED! I really can't wait to go, I've heard so many awesome things about it.

Joey starts work at big Northside on Monday. He's still going to be working as a nurse extern until late May when hopefully he can FINALLY get his license. He did get his NCLEX results back a few weeks ago though and he passed! Which I knew he would because not only is he hot and funny and wonderful, he's also brilliant :) Today we went to the driving range where he showed me how to hit a golf ball. It was actually really fun and I am AWESOME! Well, at least, I think I am awesome, but he did agree with me at the time. It was a lot of fun. Tomorrow I think my mom and I are going to go hike Kennesaw Mountain if we get up early enough because it's suppose to be 85 degrees and I'm not hiking at like 1pm when I probably won't be able to breathe.

OH! I'm very pumped because Joey and I are heading to Louisville the first weekend in May to visit Kimmy, but also for the Kentucky Derby! I can't wait to see Kimmy and get out of Atlanta!

Here are some pics from the past few weeks. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

excuses, excuses...

Anonymous said...

Oh don't let Aimee throw the money thing your way. SHE'S RICH! Ask her who is getting a pool and a new car????