Friday, November 04, 2005

Kimberley and Michael are ENGAGED!!!!

My friends are engaged!! I’m SO happy for Kim and Mike! It’s been a long time coming… they both deserve all the happiness in the world! I was so excited to find out that the wedding is going to be this summer. Now I have two summer weddings to go to! The first is Michelle and Ray’s in June (which I’m singing in!) and then August 5th for Kim and Mike… but Kim tells me to keep that date flexible. I’m so excited to go home in a little over two weeks! I can’t wait to see that ring!!!!!!!!! :) I love you both so much!

Aimee is awesome. She’s such a great friend. I feel the need to make a special mention of her here because I think she’s feeling neglected by me because of my preoccupation with the hottest man alive. I love her so much. I’m so excited to see her SO SOON. I think about you Aimee all the time and I’m so lucky to have a friend that has ALWAYS been there for me. She’s been the one that I’ve always been able to call crying about things that other people would probably think I’m crazy about. She’s never judged me and has always been so supportive in everything I do. She’s a treasure. I’m so glad I’ve been blessed with her friendship. Here's a pic of us from like 4 years ago... I have no good recent pictures of us! That makes me sad... I definitely need to take like 50 of JUST me and her when I get home. :)

People… I am so happy. I know I keep writing this over and over lately, but I can’t get over this feeling. Today I came to school and other teachers kept telling me how great I look because I couldn’t stop smiling. I keep singing to my kids in my class… they think I’m insane. This morning, one of my little girls was whispering to the person next to her “Ms. Beavers is really happy.” I guess it shows. I’m sure you all want to slap me by now… I’M SORRY! I CAN’T HELP IT!

I’m SO PUMPED to go home in 18 days. In my last post I said how now it’s hard to leave because of Joey, but although I will miss him, I can’t wait to see my friends. I almost started crying yesterday just thinking about all of them! Tuesday evening when I get home (the 22nd) we’re all going out! I want to see everyone all at once! I know it’s still a school night for most of them, but Southgate has a half day Wednesday, so no excuses. Michelle agrees with me.

I will update soon… hopefully with some new pics. My camera is broken, so any pictures that I have been taking are all on Joe’s camera, which takes me awhile to get to my house to download on the computer… bear with me here people. Peace.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hey, you so weren't fat there! dork. I don't have ONE pic of just me and you from the wedding other than one from Olive Garden before we had makeup on... scary