Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I can't believe it's November

So… I haven’t written in awhile. I’ve been busy! Well, kinda. I really haven’t done anything that anyone would find incredibly interesting/exciting, but I have to say I am really enjoying life right now :)

I’m determined to turn into crazy workout girl. Joey wrote a workout for me yesterday that I am super pumped about so hopefully I will stick with it! He is a genius when it comes to that stuff… his first degree was in Exercise Physiology, so I tend to listen to him when he tells me what to do.

I’m turning into this crazy domestic person. I actually spent 6 hours on Sunday cleaning Joe’s room and doing laundry… and to top it off, he didn’t even ask me to do it, I did it FOR FUN. I emphasized the ‘for fun’ there because anyone that really knows me knows that I don’t do anything remotely domestic for fun, other than cook. This is crazy. I’m convinced that women have some type of hormone in them that makes them act this way. Mine must have been dormant for the past 5 or so years…

Work has actually been pretty good. I’m still not getting everything done that I need to be getting done, but I’ve accepted that me completing everything on my to-do list will probably never happen. I’m still not sure if I’m going to stay with Atlanta Public Schools next year because of the distance from where I live and such, but I’m weighing out my options. I’d like to move a little north. I need roommate to make this happen. I could put an ad in the paper, but I’m afraid that I’m going to get Single White Femaled or something… have y’all seen that movie? Scary.

Three weeks from today I’m going to Michigan!! WHOO HOO! I can’t believe I’ve been gone for 4 months already… by the time I get home it will be closer to 5. It’s strange because ever since I moved here I’ve been basically counting the days until I get to go home, and now that I’m crazy in love (whoa, I totally just typed that for everyone to read), I don’t want to go home as much. The Thanksgiving visit will only be for 5 days, then I’m going back for Christmas for about 2 weeks. I’m hoping Joe will make it up for at least a few days because I want him to meet EVERYBODY! I believe Chrissy and I are driving up together. That will be fun. Road trip! And I can save on gas… God knows I can’t afford to fly. I also can’t leave my cats here for almost 3 weeks by themselves. I’ve been a bad mommy lately, I’m never home so I’ve been coming home to destroyed things in my apartment from them telling me they’re mad at me.

Ok, that’s about it. I will write soon when I have done more exciting things than cleaning, working out, and staring at Joe all day…  I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHOW PICTURES!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE PICTURES!!!

~Shalini

Anonymous said...

I agree with the picture idea.
ps:
I think I mighta gotten myself one of those there "boy" things too.
More news as it comes available.
:)
--Sarabryce

Shauna said...

AHHHHH tell me tell me!!