Tuesday, November 08, 2005

2 more weeks!

Till I go home to Michigan! I am so pumped...

So, I feel I have been overdosed with wedding talk lately. Everything I read, or every person I talk to, somehow fits some kind of wedding reference in. It's weird. Something is in the water... it's ok though because I am so happy for my friends! So Kim and Mike are now getting married on July 1st which is exactly a week after Michelle and Ray’s. So, I will be in Michigan for two whole weeks doing wedding stuff… how fun!

This past weekend was pretty uneventful. Joey had to work both Saturday and Sunday (boo) so we really didn’t get to enjoy this beautiful weather! It was so pretty out this weekend. In the 70s, and all the trees have turned… so beautiful. Yesterday, I was listening to Christmas music in my car with the windows down and no jacket on... it was crazy. On Saturday, Joe told me he was going to try and surprise me by getting a flight back to Michigan for himself the Tuesday to Wednesday before Thanksgiving just so he could be there when I got there and meet all my friends. HE’S THE SWEETEST EVER! I am so lucky. Unfortunately it’s not going to work out because this Thanksgiving is going to be one of the worse traveling holidays in awhile… bummer. It’s ok though, because he’s coming after Christmas and staying for New Years, so that should be a blast. I think Aimee is having a murder mystery dinner party for New Years… I’m all about it.

I'm going to see the Rockets with Joey's Mom, sister, and his brother's girlfriend on November 20th. That should be great! I've never gone and I have always wanted to go back home.

NOTHING remotely exciting is going on right now... I'm not going to write again until I have something cool to write. My life is boring. My boyfriend and I work too much. I can't wait until Christmas break so I can actually RELAX for once and get the hell out of my apartment for over a week... my apartment annoys me. If I come home one more evening to construction workers on ladders staring in my windows screaming Spanish to one another, I might not make it.

No comments: