Saturday, September 24, 2005

NEW PICTURES!!! (finally)

So I finally got my disposable camera developed... yippy! I love pictures. Now I have to get my digital camera that I paid waaaaaaaaay too much money for back up and working. This past week FLEW by! My attitude adjustment was in full gear, and let me tell you, what a difference that made! Good things keep happening to me!!

After I got home from school yesterday, Allison called with some FREAKING AWESOME news. This Monday and Tuesday I have no school (NO WORK, NO KIDS) because the Governor of Georgia is trying to conserve gas because of Hurricane Rita. I don't think a Republican has done something SO AWESOME before!! :) So I am FULLY enjoying my 4 day weekend right now. I did absolutely nothing too productive today, but I did have an AWESOME 2 hour workout.

Last night I went to Tutu Tango in Buckhead with Joanne, Jennifer, Lake, and Zakiya. It was really fun! That place was totally a Shauna type of bar. Very chill, good drinks, not too loud to sit and talk. My friends are so awesome... I'm so happy that I've met such GREAT people!

Thursday my Mom, Rachel, and Natalie will be here! Which couldn't happen at a better time because now that I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday, I actually have time to clean my apartment... which is currently pretty gross. Tomorrow Joanne is going to teach me how to play racketball :) That should be interesting... Tomorrow night I have a meeting, then I think (hope) I am going out because did I mention I HAVE NO SCHOOL MONDAY OR TUESDAY!!! Ok, sorry, I'll stop.

Well, that's all I can think of for now... MSU football is 4-0 so far this year... HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!! I'm totally bummed I haven't been able to actually watch the games (being that I'm in Georgia) But next week, when we play UofM, the game is on ABC, so I'll be able to see us WIN!!! I also bought Wings tickets for when they come here to play the Thrashers in December (SO PUMPED)! I hope you like the pictures...

No comments: