Monday, September 19, 2005

My life is CRAZY!

I've never been so busy in my life! I would tell you about last week, but it feels like years have gone by since then and the details are fuzzy, so lets just focus on this past weekend.

Oh my gosh, I honestly have NO CLUE where I was, or what I was doing on Friday... hmmm, let's try Saturday... I went to a Corn Maze with Joanne (my twin) and her friend Mary. It was sweet! It's still warm here though so it's really not feeling fall-ish to me yet. For instance, it is currently 92 degrees outside. I heard it finally cools off a bit in October. I'm used to the weather, it really doesn't bother me... wherever you go there is air conditioning! We're going to go again when it cools off a bit so I can get my fall fix!! I do miss Michigan's fall!!!

Sunday was church and then lunch with a bunch of people from church who I just met and are AWESOME. Sunday night I went to FUSION, tonight I'm going to scrapbook, tomorrow I'm going to a home party that is sorta like Pampered Chef, but I'm not sure because I've never heard of it before... I need to be home before 10 because tomorrow is also the Nip/Tuck premier! WHOO HOO! Wednesday is girls night (AND THE LOST SEASON PREMIER! I thought it was Veronica Mars as well, but my Mom told me that isn't til next week, bummer), and I think I actually do not have plans as of yet for Thursday... BUT I heard there is a Third Day concert downtown. Friday I'm going out with Jennifer, Lavasia, and hopefully the rest of the teacher gang to Buckhead... and Saturday, I'm sure I have SOMETHING because that would be just insane if I didn't have plans :)

My Mom, sis and Natalie are coming in a little over a week. Natalie turned 2 on Saturday!!! Below are pics from her party that my sister sent me the same night (good job Rachel!). Work wasn't as bad today as it has been because I decided I needed an attitude adjustment and needed to quit my CONSTANT complaining/venting to basically anyone who would listen to me... If you are constantly telling yourself (and others) that you are miserable, you're going to be pretty miserable. Not to say that my job is the best situation, but I need to make the most of it. It's only a year (8 months actually) and Joanne says that anyone can do ANYthing for a year. I believe her. Whatever job I get next year is going to be CAKE!

I finally got to talk to Michelle recently, that was awesome, I miss her! I miss everybody at home, but it's hard to really dwell on it because I'm so freaking busy, I guess that's a good thing. Pretty soon I will be home for Thanksgiving! I can't believe I started working almost 2 months ago already... I can't believe I've lived here for almost 3 months!! Anyway, these posts have not been as exciting as they used to be... well, those weren't really exciting either. I PROMISE to try and post more pictures, I never take any anymore! I need some NEW pics of ME! I have long hair, and thanks to Weight Watchers I'm actually fitting back into clothes that I haven't fit into for over 2 years now... WHOO HOO! About time. It's easy to lose weight when you don't have your Polish family around trying to feed you 24 hours a day... hahahaha :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your niece is so cute! I'm looking forward to meeting her!!-Saunders