Monday, September 26, 2005

My stomach feels icky

Blah... so I was so excited for these two days off, but now they're just stressing me out, because when I have too much free time, my brain likes to start playing tricks on me, AND the weather is gloomy and rainy... blah.

So this apartment thing is stressing me out. I need a roomate. I have no money. and I looked at other counties for possible jobs for next fall and I would be taking around a $4000 paycut OUCH.

I have about 5 bazillion things to do today, and it's already almost 1pm and I'm STILL in my PJs doing nothing... I feel so icky, I should go workout, but it's taking all the strength I have to actually leave my computer screen. I need to go read the Duckett girls' blogs because they both inspire me to work out. Missy needs to be a motivational speaker on working out :) I ate SO MUCH this weekend, that's probably my problem... most of it was carbs... I don't eat that many carbs anymore, so that's probably why I'm so lethargic.

Sorry for the annoying complaining, I'm just in a mood! I need to stop NOW! God has incredibly blessed me over the last week, so I need to stop being such a dork and GET OFF MY ASS AND GO DO SOMETHING.

Ok, I'm going to go start cleaning/grading papers/running errands/doing laundry/and HOPEFULLY working out. I SOOOOOOOOOO can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving! I'm homesick! I miss Southgate! (whoa, did I just write that?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I feel your pain with the working out thing. I need to SO bad that I end up feeling like crap when it's time to go to bed and I have done NOTHING!
I need to get myself back in gear!Wish you were here so we could keep eachother motivated. Have a great weekend with the family! Can't wait to see you in November!

Shauna said...

You're such a great friend... I miss you like crazy! I can't wait to see you!