Monday, July 18, 2005

My Apartment!

So... I've been in Atlanta for a week now, and other than missing my family and friends I LOVE IT! I met my neighbor who is AWESOME! It's nice to already have a friend. I would have posted pics of the apartment sooner, but I was waiting to be completely unpacked and have the place all nice and neat, but then decided, that's probably NEVER going to happen, so I took pictures as-is (excuse the mess!) Kimberley flys in tomorrow! I'm so excited! We are going to go around and do all of the touristy things while Michael is at his conference all day... it should be fun! Ok, that's about it, nothing too exciting went on this week... I went shopping a lot, that's about it, so I will write more when Kim gets here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clean your kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Nice apartment! I'm jealous. It looks wonderful and I miss you already! :(