Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ugh

I'm sooooooo exhausted today. I'm attempting to clean my house for Saturday and also pack... I'm getting really freaked out about moving! I'm going to miss everyone SO MUCH, it's crazy. Anyway, I just realized I do not have ANY recent pics of Michelle, Josie, or Kimmy... and these are 3 of my 4 best friends, so, we need to work on this. I'm going to take 50 million pictures Saturday so I'll get some of Michelle and Jo, but Kimmy... you're in Louisville, so that means you need to come visit me in Atlanta as soon as humanily possible. Ok, Michelle just called and told me to come over Kevin and Barry's to watch the Pistons game... Hopefully we will WIN this one cause we're down by 2 games, bummer. OH and I JUST found a recent pic of me and Michelle... so here ya go! :)

No comments: