Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My First Post!!!

Well, I thought it was about time that I got with it and started my own blog. Now that I will be 700 miles away from most of my friends and family, this will be a good way for them to stalk me on a regular basis... the way I do with Missy's and Shalini's... etc... :) I'm moving to Atlanta in 23 days!! I think it has finally started to sink in, therefore, I'm freaking out. What was I thinking?!?! At least Shalini is moving as well and is only living 10 miles away from me! I'm sure it will be fine and great and wonderful and exciting once I get down there. It's the waiting to leave part that I think is killing me. I'm having people over the 18th to say farewell... (basically any excuse to drink and have people slightly gush over me sounds good on any occasion). I was slightly worried that once my mom suggested this party everyone would be busy, but I've been pleasantly surprised to hear that a lot of people are coming! Even Andrea, my college roomie who I haven't seen in like 2 years... SO pumped for that! So if you are not busy, (you meaning anyone who is reading this) I would love to have you stop by. Anyway, how to do you post pics on this?!?!? Someone that has a bit more blog experience needs to help me out! :) Talk to you soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lush

Missy said...

i like your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

blog-surfing, i came across your page. very NICE. :))

-- jong