Sunday, June 19, 2005

MY PARTY!

What a night... Just when I get to REALLY love it here, I move 700 miles away... go figure. I had so much fun Saturday! I'm really going to miss EVERYONE! I have the best friends a girl could want :) Thanks to everybody for being SO SWEET that night! I only cried a little bit... which I'm very proud about, I thought I was going to be a mess. Well, to the good stuff... I got some AWESOME pictures because everyone kicked butt and took a ton with my camera, so here are some of my favorites! The rest will be on Shutterfly shortly if you'd like to see! 12 days...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Shauna! I just got your e-mail ... I'm putting down your address. I'm glad you have this journal! I actually just start an account here about 2 weeks ago to keep in touch with some of my work friends who have moved. Do you have pictures from that day we went to Greektown? E-mail me!!!
love, em :) :)