Sunday, June 26, 2005

Boring...

So, I haven't posted in a week now because nothing exciting has been going on... I went to Palace Vision on Thursday for Game 7 against the Spurs, and as you all know, that turned out to SUCK! I went out a few times, nothing too exciting, I honestly think I am all partied out. I've done nothing for the past 2 months other than pack and go out... I think I am actually missing work (I know, it's crazy). It will be good to finally get moved and busy again. I'm leaving in 5 days with the help of my Mom and Dad. My Mom and I are staying til the following Tuesday (the 5th) and then heading back to Michigan so I can get ready for Aimee's wedding. The rehearsal is Thursday, the wedding is Friday, I'll be recovering on Saturday, then I'll head out for good on either Sunday or Monday. I won't be in Michigan again until Thanksgiving, and luckily the flight $$ has gone down $30 as of yesterday... let's hope it stays there until my first paycheck. I can't believe I'm a real grown-up! That's about it... unless something extraordinary happens before I leave, the next time y'all will be hearing from me I'll be in Georgia!! (Did you like that "y'all"? I've been practicing)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shauna,

You will be missed. I am hoping to come and see you in Atlanta in 3 weeks. I will let you know more!
:)