Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Hello, again (again)

Can't believe its been so long (again) since I've posted last. Life has been a tad chaotic... Since my last post I celebrated my 1st year of marriage, became a mommy and a brilliant domestic goddess (or so I like to tell myself). Being a stay at home mommy has been fantastic! I have not had the going insane, have to get out of the house, please give me adult time, feelings that I thought I would constantly have (Ok, maybe once or twice). I miss teaching, however, I do not miss the insane amount of work and stress. I DO miss the kids!

Macie will be 5 months old ALREADY on Friday. I just can't believe it. Time has been FLYING by. Makes me nervous... I don't want her to grow up too fast! It feels like she was JUST born and also feels like we've had her forever. Joey and I love, love, love being her parents and feel that God has really blessed us! These are pics I took on Monday for the 4th. She cracks me up with her serious face because she is constantly, talking, shrieking, smiling or laughing... until the camera comes out!


1 comment:

Missy said...

so cute! love love love the hat :)