Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Healthy Baby!!

So, if being a parent wasn't hard enough... So many things we eat, drink, put on our bodies, etc. are horrible for us and our babies! I've been really determined to try and find/use the healthiest products for Macie. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised and pleased with what I've found on the market! It makes it a lot easier when you have health conscious mommy friends to help you along the way...

These are a few of my favorite things:

Seventh Generation Diapers and Seventh Generation Wipes Both of these are fragrance free, hypoallergenic, with plant-derived ingredients. They do not contain alcohol, synthetic cleaners, dyes or fragrances. I find they work as great as any other name-brand, and are even CHEAPER if you buy them through Amazon Mom's Subscribe & Save program. Even if you're NOT a mom, you have to check out the Subscribe & Save program. If you do not know what this is, you are MISSING OUT. Check it out here: Subscribe & Save

Super Baby Food - I stole this book from my friend Aimee and I love, love, love it. It explains the importance of organic food, the ease on how to make it yourself and when and what you should start with.

California Baby - LOVE these products. They are a tad pricier than what you'd find in a regular drug store, but after reading up on all of the harmful chemicals and ingredients that regular baby products use, the $3-$5 more that I am paying is well, well worth it.

HAPPYBABY Organic Puffs - Awesome. Macie has not had any of these yet, but from the ingredients and reviews I've read, I've already stocked up when Amazon was having a mega sale. I bought the Greens & Banana flavors. And, again, when using the Subscribe & Save program, they cost less than a box of Cheerios (Most mommy's go-to snack), and are MUCH more nutritional! :)

I'm sure I have more... but these are my FAVS for the moment!









1 comment:

Missy said...

i didn't know you started posting again! boo ya!