Friday, August 05, 2011

Door to Door Organics

We received our first Door to Door delivery today!!! I was so excited that I immediately ripped my box open and took pictures of my beautiful produce. I know a lot of my friends are curious, so I wanted to post! We ordered the Medium Mixed box. Its pretty big for just Joey and I, but I got $10 off my first box and I know my mom will come over my house and go "shopping" today :) Next week, I'll probably do the Small Mixed. I got to substitute a few things for other things I wanted more. The website is really easy to navigate, and I had fun building my box. Let me know if you are interested, and I can email you an "invite" directly through their website. I don't think I get anything for doing that, however, I think you then get 50% off your box! Thank you again so much to my awesome friend Mishelle for introducing me to this!

 Yay! Delivery!

 Double YAY! A recipe!! Whoo hoo! 

 AND A FREE MAGNET?!?! I was giddy at this point... lol :)

 Roma tomatoes

 Romaine lettuce

 Blueberries

 Green beans

 Bananas! Mmmmmm my fav :)

 Red/Purple onion

Red potatoes (I got these FREE! Did not order - just extra in my delivery) 

 Gala apples

Cucumber & Avocado YUM
 Broccoli & Garlic


1 comment:

Missy said...

wow, it all looks really yummy!!! :)