Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm a genius!

So... working full time, and part time, and going to school full time = Shauna's a busy girl. I've never been so busy in my life! My grad program is really demanding, but I like it so far. I got scared this week when I went to my discussion post and saw that my prof had RIPPED apart almost every essay everyone had written on the post. So I was a little hesitant on looking what he wrote about mine... until I just checked and saw that he thinks I'm a genius! Now everyone hates people that brag about themselves, but I figure everyone is entitled to some bragging rights a few times a year! This is the post from my prof about my essay:

Yahoo Shauna! Look at this post!!! You neatly tucked in each of these key words! Those key words are triggers - Teaching therapy tools to access deep regions of experience. Look at your insights! "Although it has been this, I find myself reflecting on my beliefs, actions and feelings more deeply than anticipated. I am surprised as to the correlation of these beliefs with the results I see from my students, both good and bad." You got the point of this entire process... :) Thank you!

Whoo hoo for me! I love school :) For now...

2 comments:

Cat's Litterbox said...

Well I'm not surprised... I've always known you were a genius!! That's killer that your prof had such great things to say about you!! Kudos to you!!!

I'm so glad that you posted a blog again! I was starting to wonder if I'd ever read about your year again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...