Friday, June 02, 2006

I got a job! I got a job! I got a job!

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am teaching 2nd grade again next year at Shelton Elementary School in Dallas, Georgia. It's not exactly where I wanted to be, but after going to my interview and meeting with the principal I saw what an awesome school it is and how laid back she was! Perfect. Hopefully I fall in love with it... This weekend and next week I'm moving all of my stuff over Joey's. I'm going to be staying there until I figure out where I am moving to and also to save money. He's great to let me do that :) Next weekend Josie comes to visit!! I'm so excited, we're going to have a blast I'm sure. Anyway, short update, but I gotta run, lots to do. Here are some pics from my mommy's visit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem.... did you forget to call a certain family member to let her know about your good fortune?

signed,

anonymous sister

Missy said...

Congratulations!! :)

Shauna said...

Anonymous sister - I CALL YOU ALL THE TIME, YOUR PHONE IS ALWAYS BUSY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Missy!! :)

Missy said...

Good thing your job isn't blogging, because you would be fired. ;)

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in your bridesmaid pictures babe!!!! I miss you! I miss you too, Anonymous Sister!!! ~Anonymous Kentucky Best Friend